|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCES POLICY|
Open Acces Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge
Focus and Scope
The Econetica Journal is a journal of scientific publications which covers social, economic and business issues, as an effort to create a forum that is integrated with science, especially in the fields of economics and business. Publish 2 times every year
This scientific code of ethics statement is a code of ethics statement for all parties involved in the publication process of scientific journals, namely managers, editors, reviewers, and authors. The statement of the ethical code of scientific publications is based on the Head Regulation of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publication, which in essence is the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publication which essentially upholds the three ethical values in publication, namely
- Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications;
- Justice, namely to give authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors / writers; and
- Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications.
Editor-in-Chief’s Duties and Responsibilities of the
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of science, scale, and accreditation if necessary.
- Determine editor membership.
- Defining relationships between publishers, editors, best partners, and other parties.
- Respect confidential matters, both for contributing researchers, authors, editors, and best-partner partners.
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Conduct a journal policy review and submit it to authors, editors, best partners, and readers.
- Make a code of conduct guide for editors and best partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Ensure the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- To improve the quality of the journal.
- Prepare licensing and other legal aspects.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- The editor comments on the author's writing so the reader can understand what the writer wants to say, through comments written on the script.
- The editor comments on the author's writing in accordance with the EYD language (Enhanced Spelling) or the language according to the standard of the journal.
- The editor strives to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis;
- The editor puts forward freedom of opinion objectively,
- The editor conveys corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- The editor ensures that the writer's writings are not related to SARA or anything that could harm the Publisher and coordinate the writer's writings to the editor in chief of the publisher if the writing is slightly controversial.
- Editor receives, examines, and follows up complaints from all parties involved in publishing the journal;
- The editor supports initiatives to educate researchers about the ethics of publication,
- Editors do not maintain their own opinions, authors or third parties that can result in non-objective decisions,
- The editor encourages the author, so that he can make repairs to the paper until it is worth publishing.
- The editor performs the layout of the manuscript to be published so that it matches the journal template.
- Editor assisted the editor in chief in finalizing the collection of manuscripts before printing and publishing, especially in terms of language, format and layout.
Reviewer's Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide objective and unbiased written feedback on the value of scholarship and the contribution of the manuscript to the development of science;
- Shows whether the writing of the script is quite clear, complete, and relevant, and whether the manuscript is in accordance with the scope of the journal;
- Does not provide criticism or comments that are personal; and
- Maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript, by not discussing it with parties who are not related, or disclosing information contained in the text to other parties.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Website Administrator
The Website Administrator is the person responsible for managing the journal website. Specifically, the scope of duties of the Website Administrator are as follows:
- Prepare a journal website;
- Configure system options and manage user accounts;
- Register for editors, reviewers, and writers;
- Manage journal features;
- View report statistics; and
- Upload/publish papers that are already accepted